Counselors will be in English classes to review the on-line registration process with students. The on-line registration system will be open until February 24th
in the SynergyStudentVUE/ParentVUE
for current North Star students and parents to edit changes to the student's registration. Current 8th grade students must complete registration by March 3rd
-11th to 12th grade registration will be during the week of January 23rd
for 11th gradersduring English class.
-10th to 11th grade registration will be during the week of January 30th
for 10th gradersduring English class.
-9th to 10th grade registration will be during the week of February 6th
for 9th gradersduring English class.
2. Go to course request
3. Scroll down to bottom of page to view "Graduation Status Summary"
4. Review areas highlighted in yellow as they indicate graduation requirements to be met
5. Scroll up "Click Here to Change Course Request" to select courses
* Select drop down menu to select "Department"
* Click on "Search Courses" button
* Click on "Request" for selecting a course
* Click on "Click Here to Move Selected Requests to Selected Courses" button
* Select at least three alternate courses by clicking course by clicking on "Alternate"
6. Register for a Total of 70 credit hours
7. If currently in 9th, 10th or 11th grade complete registration by Feb. 24th
8. If currently in 8th grade complete registration by March 3rd