LNS Computer Use Rules
LNS COMPUTER USE RULES
In addition to the LPS Computer Guidelines, at North Star:
1. Computer use is for schoolwork only. No other use is allowed.
2. Students may only use a computer when supervised by staff.
3. No food or drink is allowed in the computer labs or near school computers.
4. Users are to reduce printing by saving documents to their server. Printing is by staff permission only.
5. Users are to follow copyright laws, and are not to make illegal copies of protected materials.
6. Users will not use the computers for: disturbing, harassing or harming others; illegal activities; financial gain; or unauthorized purchases.
7. Users will not access obscene or offensive material or place such material on any computer system.
8. Users will maintain computer security and will not try to alter, vandalize, harm or gain unauthorized access to computer hardware, systems, files or passwords.
9. Users will only store school related files. All files are subject to inspection and possible deletion.
10. Violation of any of the above rules can result in disciplinary or legal action.
Click here to download a printable copy of the LNS Computer Use Rules.