AP Exam scores will be available for students online starting July 8th. To view scores, follow the directions below:
1. Sign up for an account at apscore.org (it’s free).
You will not receive your scores in the mail, and you’ll need this account to access them. Once you sign up, you will receive emails about how and when to access your scores. It’s best to sign up for an account now to make getting scores in July as quick and easy as possible.
(You may already have an account if you’ve ever registered for the SAT® or participated in
other College Board programs. Try signing in at apscore.org to find out.)
2. Remember this information.
Once you’ve taken your exams and created an account, remember your College Board account username and password, and one of the following:
• Your AP® number — you’ll find it on the label in your AP Student Pack at exam time
• Your student identifier (student ID number) if you put it on your AP answer sheet at
3. Wait for an email — then receive your scores online. You will receive an email after the exam period letting you know how and when to access your scores. More information will also be posted on apscore.org, so be sure to check there periodically.