2020 Spring Semester Student Schedules
Student schedules for the spring semester of the 2020 school year are available to students and families on Synergy ParentVUE/StudentVUE. You can access Synergy ParentVUE/StudentVUE on the front page of the North Star School Website. Parent/guardians can access Synergy here.
Schedule Change Opportunities
If students are interested in a schedule change appointment, they can submit the Google Sheet schedule change request form here. Students will always get the classes needed for graduation. However, students may not always get their first choice of options. Google request forms should be submitted by December 17th. Students will need to use their LPS student username and password to log into the Google Form.
Student Request for Second Semester Schedule Change
Students Are EXPECTED to contact their counselor immediately for the following reasons:
- Have taken and passed a course that is on the schedule.
- Missing a class that is required for graduation (Seniors only).
- The same class is listed twice on your schedule.
- There is a period gap on your schedule.
- Scheduled to take a class for which you haven’t taken the required prerequisite.