LNS Dress Code
Students are expected to dress in a manner that is appropriate for the school setting. Inappropriate items include but are not limited to:
- clothes that promote illegal activities such as alcohol or drugs
- clothes that show an inappropriate amount of bare skin such as midriffs and spaghetti straps
- gang-related clothing or jewelry
- clothing or jewelry that could be used as a weapon
- clothing with sexual references
- pants that are worn in a sagging manner
In addition, hats, coats, bandanas and scarves are not to be worn during the day.
At LNS we dress for success.